Scooter Cover - Installation Guide
In this installation guide, we will show you what all included with your Scooter Cover, quick and easy installation instructions, and some frequently asked questions.
- What's Included
- How to Install your Scooter Cover
- How to Remove your Scooter Cover
- Frequently Asked Questions
What's Included in the Box
How to Install your Scooter Cover
Unfold and position the front of the cover on the scooter. Starting with the front headlight area, pull down over the windshield and tuck the elastic hem under the headlight. Next, you work toward the rear of the scooter and slide the cover down the sides, avoiding snag points. Position the cover around the rear of the scooter. Secure belly strap underneath the scooter.
- Do NOT cover a wet scooter.
- Do NOT cover a hot tail pipe.
- Do NOT cover a scooter on a hot engine Let the scooter cool down before installing the cover.
How to Remove your Scooter Cover
To remove your scooter cover, simply reverse the how to install process above and return the cover back in the storage bag.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to know which side is the FRONT of the cover?
All our covers come with a white tag labeled "FRONT". Note: in the event the tag is not labeled front it is still the front of the cover.
How to wash my cover?
The cover can be washed either by hand (recommended) or by washing machine. To wash the cover by hand, simply install the cover on your scooter and use a water hose to remove all the contaminants, then use a cloth with any multi-purpose cleaner to wash the cover. Apply the water again, then use a dry cloth or towel to dry out the cover or simply let it air dry.
To wash your cover in the washing machine, use gentle mode if available with only cold water and simple green, dilute 1/4 cup in 1 cup of water. Note: Never use bleach or fabric softener.
Other useful installation guides
- Car Cover Installation Guide (Car, Truck, SUV, Wagon, Hatchback and Convertible)
- Class A RV Cover Installation Guide
- Class B RV Cover Installation Guide
- Class C RV Cover Installation Guide
- Travel Trailer Cover Installation Guide
- Fifth Wheel Trailer Cover Installation Guide
- Folding Pop-up Camper Trailer Cover Installation Guide
- Truck Camper Cover Installation Guide
- Limousine Cover Installation Guide
- Hearse Cover Installation Guide
- Motorycle Cover Installation Guide
- ATV Cover Installation Guide