The new Poly Shield PL Scooter cover is finally here! This cover is composed of 1 layer of extremely resistant 250T polyester. Lightweight yet durable, the cover is designed with a new material that has been crafted to protect your Scooter against any weather conditions such as snow, ice, rain, wind, and strong UV rays. The cover will not let a drop of water go through, as it is 100% waterproof. We back our Poly Shield PL Scooter Cover with a lifetime warranty.
- Composed of one (1) layer of 250T polyester which offers the best water protection, making the cover 100% waterproof.
- Extreme weather protection guaranteed: snow, ice, rain, wind, and strong UV rays.
- Protects against acid rain, bird droppings, tree sap and other forms of environmental pollution to keep your Scooter clean.
- Prevents more than 98% of dirt and dust particles from scratching and damaging your Scooter's surface.
- Resists rot & mildew and will not stretch or shrink
- Elastic lining in the front and back of the cover.
- Two buckles and straps are attached to the cover in the front and back to have an extra tight fit.
- Treated with UV Sun Inhibitor for maximum sunlight exposure.
- Keeps your Scooter cooler during warm weather by reflecting sunlight
- Protects your Scooter from sun damage.
- Significantly reduces the premature aging of the Scooter and helps maintain resale value.
- The cover is guaranteed to fit your Scooter perfectly and snugly.
- The cover can be washed in a machine or by hand (must be air dried).
- Install in less than 30 seconds.
- Weight: 3-6 pounds (depending on Scooter Size)
- Color: Grey
- Free Storage Bag
- LIFETIME warranty
What is the typical speed of delivery?
We strive to process and dispatch all orders on the same business day, and a tracking number will be sent to you via email within 24 hours. The estimated shipping time is typically 3 to 5 business days. For faster delivery, we also offer an express shipping option for an additional $30, which guarantees delivery within 1 to 2 business days.
What does the warranty cover?
The warranty safeguards against defects, soiling, fading, disintegration, stains, rips, and regular wear and tear of the cover. We have designed the cover to be highly durable, so we are confident that none of these issues will arise. However, in the unlikely event that the cover does fail, we will promptly provide a free replacement.
All orders ships within 24 hours.
Free Shipping to the USA and Canada
CarCover.com offers FREE Shipping with UPS / FEDEX / USPS on all orders to anywhere in the US and Canada. If you'd like your order within 1-2 business days, you can choose the EXPRESS Shipping option at checkout for an additional fee of $30.00. However, EXPRESS shipping is not available to a PO Box.
CarCover.com offers international shipping with FEDEX / USPS for a Flat Rate of $120.00. Shipping time may vary however it usually takes 7-10 Business Days.
Once you've placed your order, we'll send you an email confirmation with the carrier details and tracking number.
Considering the many car cover companies out there, you may be wondering which one is the best choice and why. Well at , we're confident that our car covers are the best in the industry. The likelihood of you having to replace your car cover is small, however, if you ever have any issues with your car cover, we offer a Lifetime Warranty.
How does the warranty work?
We'll replace your car cover with a brand new one if ANYTHING happens to it. This includes defects, soiling, fading, disintegration, stains, rips, and normal wear and tear.
How to file a warranty claim?
Email email us firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our agents can guide you through your claim.
You can find additional information about the Warranty Policy in our Terms and Conditions.
How to Install a Car Cover:
Most car covers will have a "Front" tag either sewn or stamped to the front of the cover. Use this to determine the front and rear of your cover.
All car covers tag should be in the inside. Putting the car cover upside down may result in damaging your car paints.
Once you’ve identified the front of the cover, secure this area of the cover around the front bumper first, then pull the cover over the top of the vehicle and secure under the rear bumper last.
If your custom cover has mirror pockets, be sure to place the cover over the side mirrors first before the ends of the cover are attached to the bumpers.
If your vehicle does not have an antenna that can be removed or retract flush with your vehicle, you should have received an antenna patch.
Apply the adhesive-backed antenna patch to where the antenna would hit the cover if it were installed and aligned properly.
Punch a hole in the center of the patch with a sharp object so that your antenna now has a custom fit.
Release both ends of the cover from under the bumpers.
Fold up both sides onto the top of the vehicle into a long pile approximately 2 feet (60 cm) wide.
Start at the front of the vehicle and fold the cover in three foot (1 meter) folds from the front to the back.
Do NOT cover a wet vehicle
Do NOT cover a hot tail pipe
Do NOT cover a vehicle with the windows or sun/moon roof open.
Do NOT cover a vehicle that has recently been painted
Do NOT cover a convertible vehicle with the top down
Do NOT cover a car directly after being driven. Let the car cold down before putting the car cover on.
Please make sure to follow those instructions, we are not responsible to any damage that may occur to your vehicle.
It is very important to take good care of your car cover so that the performance of the cover is not affected. Many contaminants such as dirt, grease, oil, etc. can be very harmful to the cover’s performance and it might even deteriorate the cover to the point that the water resistance become invalid. Therefore, we recommend that you regularly wash your cover so that it can protect your vehicle more effectively for longer period of time.
The car cover can be washed either by hand (recommended) or by washing machine.
To wash the cover by hand, simply install the cover on your vehicle and use a water hose to remove all the contaminants, then use a cloth with any multi-purpose cleaner to wash the cover. Apply the water again, then use can use a dry cloth or towel to dry out the cover or simply let it air dry.
For washing machine cleaning:
- Use the largest washing machine possible (for very large vehicles, it is recommended to use industrial size machines).
- Put in on GENTLE mode.
- Use mild powder detergent to clean the cover with cold water. DO NOT use bleach or fabric softener.
- Rinse the cover twice in order to remove all the detergent.
- Cover must be air dry.