Cable Lock Set (Cable, Key and Lock)
The lock and cable is an essential part of your car cover. It allows users to feel comfortable leaving their vehicle covered without worrying about theft. It also acts as an extra buckle that goes through the middle to insure an extra snug fit.
- Allows for an even snugger fit
- Protects the cover against theft
- Includes: Cable, Lock and Set of Keys
- Lifetime Warranty
- Free Shipping
In order to insure a fast and safe delivery we use FedEx, UPS or USPS shipping services. All Orders are ship within 24 hours.
Shipping to the United States
CarCover.com offers FREE Shipping on all orders to the United States (including Alaska, Puerto Rico, Hawaii, Virgin Islands, PO Box and APO/FPO). Orders are usually delivered in 3-5 business days. You can also choose a faster delivery method for your order, for an additional fee of $25.00. CarCover.com offers EXPRESS Shipping (1-2 business days). You can opt for Express Shipping at checkout.
Shipping to Canada
CarCover.com offers FREE Shipping on all orders to Canada. Orders are usually delivered in 4-7 business days.
CarCover.com offers international shipping for a Flat Rate of $60.00. Shipping time may vary by country and the estimate delivery time is 7-10 Business Days. Shipping to the international will only be made by USPS.
We will send you an email confirming the carrier’s details and the tracking number as soon as your order is shipped. Tracking Number is usually sent within 1 business day.
Considering the many car cover companies out there, you might be wondering which one to choose and why? At CarCover.com, we’re confident that our products are the best in the industry. The likelihood of you ever having to replace your car cover is small however if you have any issues, we offer an UNLIMITED Lifetime Warranty.
How does the warranty work?
We’ll replace your car cover with a brand new one if ANYTHING happens to it. This includes defects, soiling, fading, disintegration, stains, rips, and normal wear and tear.
How to file a warranty claim?
Call us at 1-800-916-6041 and one of our agents can guide you through your claim. You can also email us at Warranty@CarCover.com. Include pictures of the condition of your car cover for faster processing time.
The CarCover.com warranty doesn’t include vehicle damage.
How to Install a Car Cover:
- Most car covers will have a "Front" tag either sewn or stamped to the front of the cover. Use this to determine the front and rear of your cover.
- All car covers tag should be in the inside. Putting the car cover upside down may result in damaging your car paints.
- Once you’ve identified the front of the cover, secure this area of the cover around the front bumper first, then pull the cover over the top of the vehicle and secure under the rear bumper last.
- If your custom cover has mirror pockets, be sure to place the cover over the side mirrors first before the ends of the cover are attached to the bumpers.
- If your vehicle does not have an antenna that can be removed or retract flush with your vehicle, you should have received an antenna patch.
- Apply the adhesive-backed antenna patch to where the antenna would hit the cover if it were installed and aligned properly.
- Punch a hole in the center of the patch with a sharp object so that your antenna now has a custom fit.
- elease both ends of the cover from under the bumpers.
- Fold up both sides onto the top of the vehicle into a long pile approximately 2 feet (60 cm) wide.
- Start at the front of the vehicle and fold the cover in three foot (1 meter) folds from the front to the back.
- Do NOT cover a wet vehicle
- Do NOT cover a hot tail pipe
- Do NOT cover a vehicle with the windows or sun/moon roof open.
- Do NOT cover a convertible vehicle with the top down
- Do NOT cover a car directly after being driven. Let the car cold down before putting the car cover on.
Please make sure to follow those instructions, we are not responsible to any damage that may occur to your vehicle.
It is very important to take good care of your cover so that the performance of the cover is not affected. Many contaminants such as dirt, grease, oil, etc. can be very harmful to the cover’s performance and it might even deteriorate the cover to the point that the water resistance become invalid. Therefore, we recommend that you regularly wash your cover so that it can protect your vehicle more effectively for longer period of time.
The car cover can be washed either by hand (recommended) or by washing machine.
To wash the cover by hand, simply install the cover on your vehicle and use a water hose to remove all the contaminants, then use a cloth with any multi-purpose cleaner to wash the cover. Apply the water again, then use can use a dry cloth or towel to dry out the cover or simply let it air dry.
For washing machine cleaning:
- Use the largest washing machine possible (for very large vehicles, it is recommended to use industrial size machines).
- Put in on GENTLE mode.
- Use mild powder detergent to clean the cover with cold water. DO NOT use bleach or fabric softener.
- Rinse the cover twice in order to remove all the detergent.
- All Covers must air dry the cover.
4.9 Overall Satisfaction Rating
Based on 54267 Customers Ratings
- Verified Customer Review
- Verified Customer Review
- Verified Customer Review