3000PSI Electric High Pressure Washer Burst Sprayer 2000W Built-In Detergent
The pressure washer equipment is terrific for cleaning your car, deck, siding, sidewalks and driveway.
- Brand New And High Quality
- Fully Automatic And All Metal Detectors
- Can Be Use For Cleaning Car, Siding, Sidewalk, Deck & Driveway
- Jet Type Function - Multi-Directional, Flat Jet & Pencil Spray
- Main Voltage：120V/60 Hz
- Rated Flow: 1.6 Gallons Per Minute
- Max Operating Pressure - 3000 Psi
- Max Flow - 1.6gpm
- Water Temperature - 40-140℉（5-60°C）
- Pressure Hose - 20ft
- Package Included: 1 X Washer
- Free Shipping
In order to insure a fast and safe delivery we use FedEx, UPS or USPS shipping services. All Orders are ship within 24 hours.
Shipping to the United States
CarCover.com offers FREE Shipping on all orders to the United States (including Alaska, Puerto Rico, Hawaii, Virgin Islands, PO Box and APO/FPO). Orders are usually delivered in 3-5 business days. You can also choose a faster delivery method for your order, for an additional fee of $25.00. CarCover.com offers EXPRESS Shipping (1-2 business days). You can opt for Express Shipping at checkout.
Shipping to Canada
CarCover.com offers FREE Shipping on all orders to Canada. Orders are usually delivered in 4-7 business days.
CarCover.com offers international shipping for a Flat Rate of $60.00. Shipping time may vary by country and the estimate delivery time is 7-10 Business Days. Shipping to the international will only be made by USPS.
We will send you an email confirming the carrier’s details and the tracking number as soon as your order is shipped. Tracking Number is usually sent within 1 business day.
How to Install a Car Cover:
- Most car covers will have a "Front" tag either sewn or stamped to the front of the cover. Use this to determine the front and rear of your cover.
- All car covers tag should be in the inside. Putting the car cover upside down may result in damaging your car paints.
- Once you’ve identified the front of the cover, secure this area of the cover around the front bumper first, then pull the cover over the top of the vehicle and secure under the rear bumper last.
- If your custom cover has mirror pockets, be sure to place the cover over the side mirrors first before the ends of the cover are attached to the bumpers.
- If your vehicle does not have an antenna that can be removed or retract flush with your vehicle, you should have received an antenna patch.
- Apply the adhesive-backed antenna patch to where the antenna would hit the cover if it were installed and aligned properly.
- Punch a hole in the center of the patch with a sharp object so that your antenna now has a custom fit.
- elease both ends of the cover from under the bumpers.
- Fold up both sides onto the top of the vehicle into a long pile approximately 2 feet (60 cm) wide.
- Start at the front of the vehicle and fold the cover in three foot (1 meter) folds from the front to the back.
- Do NOT cover a wet vehicle
- Do NOT cover a hot tail pipe
- Do NOT cover a vehicle with the windows or sun/moon roof open.
- Do NOT cover a convertible vehicle with the top down
- Do NOT cover a car directly after being driven. Let the car cold down before putting the car cover on.
Please make sure to follow those instructions, we are not responsible to any damage that may occur to your vehicle.